MBE's strong reputation along with their record of achievements in the provision of world-class technical support and advice to all areas of building and construction becomes your guarantee of a profitable and successful outcome.
Buildings & Construction
MBE provides construction management services for public and private sectors across Queensland whilst fully addressing their client's needs and expectations.
We at MBE recognise the need for quality, affordability and above all personal attention, whether it is your dream home or your commercial needs. We have a highly qualified team that spans over all the trades with in the building industry, from Painters, Tilers, Concreters & Carpenters with the control over our trades we are able to achieve a much more superior finish.
MBE's construction management services combine technical capability with engineering, architectural, planning, management, audit and contract administration. They integrate industry knowledge from their local and national networks to bring your project to life.
MBE draws on the skills of engineers, project managers, programmers, work supervisors, surveillance officers and contract administrators. They have a commitment to maintaining industry leading intelligence and focus on continuous improvement and knowledge share.
- New Home contracts.
- Renovations, Extensions and Repair contracts.
- Contract administration and document preparation.
- Tender assessment and recommendation.
- Management of project pre-construction stage.
- Contract Superintendent Services.
- Construction supervision and surveillance.
- Construction and maintenance verification.
- Cost control and scheduling.
- Quality management.
- Auditing of quality, environmental, safety and traffic management systems.
MBE's procedures and systems facilitate the coordination and control of all phases of project development – for small and large developments.
MBE's services include feasibility studies, concept planning and financial evaluation and design management. These services include contract administration, procurement, industrial relations, construction management and control of cost budgets, time schedules and quality assurance.
- Achieve defined project requirements.
- Realise the right balance between capital and operating maintenance costs.
- Eliminate conflicts between quality and cost.
- Adapt the scope of services to complement your resources.
- Engage the right skills for the project.
- Gain the confidence and experience to employ fast-track methods.